CHAMPIONS

So I've just finished watching the replay and fuck all the emotions were the same. Joy then anger then sadness then hope then fucken euphoria! CTID!<br /><br />-- Mon May 14, 2012 2:51 pm --<br /><br />And any blues in Wellington new Zealand come to 4 kings cause I am celebrating on my own! We can make them show it again!

LoveCity said:
MrChicago said:
sore loser!!!

"They can go on as much as they like - that's what you would expect - but the history of our club stands us aside," Ferguson said.

"We don't need to worry about that. I think we have a rich history, better than anyone and it'll take them a century to get to our level of history."

Absolute graceless knobhead as usual. Maybe we should arrange an air crash then hold it high as a great moment in our history while selling merchandise related to it and winning new fans with acts of sympathy. That's where much of their pre-Premier League era "history" stemmed from and they still shamelessly milk it by the year for every penny it's worth.

Jelly and ice cream you old wanker, hope you're drowning in whiskey tonight!
baconchops will retire as a LOSER

5 to 11 where I am in the world, 11 hours after the final whistle, watched it 10+ times and still cant get my head around it! Drank all the beer I had, on the rum now and so, so happy.

Many of you are in bed now, bladdered from todays celebrations no doubt, but when you wake up in the morning, remember we have witnessed the beginning of a beautiful new dawn. Get your arse to the city centre and hail the CHAMPIONS.

CTWD :)

Halfpenny said:
ibrbOoRe6fTRMf.gif

Edited a little.

ibjAWBHcloigKB.gif

Well done City,but next time don't leave it so late please.

To all Man USHITD fans -
Hope you're in good Kompany. I can imagine this is a difficult time for USHited fans. Don't take it to Hart. Yaya gotta keep your head up. It wont be De Jong before you're smiling again. Look for the Silva lining. It may sound a bit Clichy but you'll be okay.

I LUV' FERGIE TIME.....LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.