Championship Play-Off Final | Huddersfield v Nottingham Forest

The brand of the Premier league is better for the likes of Leeds and Forest in it - as much as we don’t like Leeds.

I think whatever team gets promoted deserves it but we want the Prem to pull away from the other European leagues as the big one to watch, Forest definitely help that more than the likes of Bournemouth who are joining them.

The brand of the Premier league is better for the likes of Leeds and Forest in it - as much as we don’t like Leeds.

I think whatever team gets promoted deserves it but we want the Prem to pull away from the other European leagues as the big one to watch, Forest definitely help that more than the likes of Bournemouth who are joining them.

True we wouldnt want the usa version of sport, no promotion no relegation

Distorted memories of “history” based on two years out of their 157 year history.

Forest are 22nd for most seasons in the top flight (with just 57 years in the top flight).
They are also 22nd in the all-time league table.
They are 21st for all-time average attandance.
They are 30th for best ever home attendance.
They’ve won one league title, 19 clubs have won more.
Before Clough went there, they’d won one FA Cup and nowt else in their history.

Everything about them apart from their European Cups are second tier in this country.

It’s a pretty big thing to exclude. Until we win the champions league it is just bertie-ness to exclude other club's achievements.

Two teams who try to play open football in Fulham and Forest. Good news for us.

You'd be an ad man's wet dream!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.