Championship Thread - 2023/24

Because they're called the terriers. Oh and apparently, a town fan was once caught having intercourse with a dog. Keith Lard style
The bloke was from Huddersfield, though I don't think the authorities really gave a shit to ask him who he supported after they caught him nuts deep in Fido...

And if you must get a hard on about hating my club, you should at least know the correct terminology...it's "dog botherers", not shaggers. Sometimes we just like a bit of foreplay.

There's so much at stake in the playoffs now that it's no surprise they've become quite cagey affairs. No team can afford to lose so a defensive mindset tends to take over and it's less entertaining for fans. 4 clubs that have all been in the prem recently and need the cash, I think the return legs will be similar.

@Peaceful Terrier What do you think to your new gaffer? Personally I think it's a cracking appointment.
I'm pretty happy with him to be honest, as I don't think we could have really hoped for much better at this point. He knows the division and we have at least done it nice and early to allow for a proper reset over the summer.

Well done on your survival by the way. Röhl has been an unbelievable acquisition for you.

I'm pretty happy with him to be honest, as I don't think we could have really hoped for much better at this point. He knows the division and we have at least done it nice and early to allow for a proper reset over the summer.

Well done on your survival by the way. Röhl has been an unbelievable acquisition for you.

I agree with the nice and early comment.

Thanks m8, I think Chancer got lucky with Rohl after the Munoz disaster, but I fully expect him to undo all his good work this summer by him putting his foot in it again.

He can't help himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.