Championship Thread - 2023/24

@Zabbasbeard You have an extremely low iq and haven't achieved anything in your sad pathetic worthless life, this is clear by the way you respond. His Royal Highness, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan is a great man who I've had various chats with and he doesn't deserve to have an idiotic fan like you. I'll leave it there.

Its a shame the good admins of the forum have to deal with imbeciles like yourself.
Come on

Watford sacked their manager again.

Tom Cleverley in as as temporary manager.

My father was a British expat who moved to the UAE in the early 2000s, back when the country was still being developed into what it is today and they required the specific expertise of British and American professionals within various sectors of the economy. I've followed in his footsteps and many friends and colleagues of mine are quite literally related to Man City itself.

Its an amazing place, I'd recommend anyone who's tired of the UK and needs some sunshine to look at a career move to Abu Dhabi.

Not Dubai though, too many tourists and too vain for my liking.

I have a strong affinity for Man City and Pep's style of play strengthens that further for me.

Lost to the better team, think the 1st goal sucked the life out of us. That Massaba chance goes in to give us the lead you never know. 2nd half thought we looked lost although when I saw the team sheet I expected worse with Palmer & Diaby starting.

Diaby makes Dominic Iorfa look like prime Baresi and that is an achievemnt in itself :)

Just hope after next week when we enter the international break we're not back to 6 points adrift (Ipswich away next week!!)

Great save by Meslier. No Shane in losing to that Leeds team if bloody annoying. Ipswich are a stylish young team but quite open. Could see you profiting on the counter if your boys defend well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.