Championship Thread - 2023/24

I haven't a clue how he gets in a professional football team. He couldn't mark a lamp post. The ease that the attacker (Conway, was it?) got on the wrong side of him there was ridiculous.
Yeah and it was a pretty blatant penalty too.

He even plays for Belgium, which is baffling.

I haven't a clue how he gets in a professional football team. He couldn't mark a lamp post. The ease that the attacker (Conway, was it?) got on the wrong side of him there was ridiculous.

Yep being saying this since I saw him in the Leicester side he is culpable to so many goals and losses that I reckon Leicester would be up already if he didn't play a minute of any games!

Wtf are Leicester doing, at this rate they will end up in the playoffs
They're having a serious wobble, at the wrong time of the season (is there a right time?). 4 defeats and a draw in their last 6 games. They're opening the door for L***s, Ipswich and Saints. What were they at Christmas; 10 pts clear, maybe? If Ipswich win later on, Leicester will be down to third.

They're having a serious wobble, at the wrong time of the season (is there a right time?). 4 defeats and a draw in their last 6 games. They're opening the door for L***s, Ipswich and Saints. What were they at Christmas; 10 pts clear, maybe? If Ipswich win later on, Leicester will be down to third.
Yes there having massive wobble, they were 17 pts clear of L..ds at one point maybe a couple of months ago, I expected a draw or win today, not to get either Leicester fans must be very worried now, like you say there giving Ipswich and Saints massive encouragement.

Yes there having massive wobble, they were 17 pts clear of L..ds at one point maybe a couple of months ago, I expected a draw or win today, not to get either Leicester fans must be very worried now, like you say there giving Ipswich and Saints massive encouragement.
Big pressure on them on monday lunchtime, at home to Norwich. They ought to win that game. If they drop more points, though, the chasing pack will smell blood. Thoughts, @Quilted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.