Champs League Draw

Ali Benarbia said:
ballinio said:
cibaman said:
How did they fix it?

Or to simplify the question, how did they fix it for Roma to be allocated to our group?
same way they put the best team in pot 4 Napoli then the best team in pot 4 B.Dortmund in our group. The whole things corrupt, the moves to stop us progressing started tonight.....the refs will do the rest.
Paranoid, fearful, and pathetic. City drew these teams and it's called the (bad) luck of the draw.
yeah, year after year after year

Pam said:
oppa gangnam style said:
Roma really good side unfortunately..

And from a relatively competitive league. This is a fiasco of a seeding system. It makes no sense for them to be in Pot 4. I don't care what UEFA's rationale is here. It is a bullshit structure to the point of embarrassment. I am so disillusioned right now.
However good they may be, they've missed out on pretty much all European competition for the last 4 years and Serie A has a weak coefficient (soon to be made worse now that Napoli have gone out in the play off) so they're pot 4. Just as pool, despite being a better side than Schalke, Shaktar, Zenit are in pot 3,because they haven't been qualifying.

We had a good draw last season

I think Arsenal have the toughest draw.

Are CSKA Moscow any good? They weren't last year. Italian football is on hard times, and Roma just sold their best player. They've still got Totti and Di Rossi playing for them.

ballinio said:
Ali Benarbia said:
ballinio said:
same way they put the best team in pot 4 Napoli then the best team in pot 4 B.Dortmund in our group. The whole things corrupt, the moves to stop us progressing started tonight.....the refs will do the rest.
Paranoid, fearful, and pathetic. City drew these teams and it's called the (bad) luck of the draw.
yeah, year after year after year
To misquote John Cooper Clarke

"Where Manchester City meet Bayern Munich again and again and again and again"

aguero93:20 said:
Pam said:
oppa gangnam style said:
Roma really good side unfortunately..

And from a relatively competitive league. This is a fiasco of a seeding system. It makes no sense for them to be in Pot 4. I don't care what UEFA's rationale is here. It is a bullshit structure to the point of embarrassment. I am so disillusioned right now.
However good they may be, they've missed out on pretty much all European competition for the last 4 years and Serie A has a weak coefficient (soon to be made worse now that Napoli have gone out in the play off) so they're pot 4. Just as pool, despite being a better side than Schalke, Shaktar, Zenit are in pot 3,because they haven't been qualifying.

My point isn't whether or not they have applied their own rules properly, since technically they have. Its the rules themselves that I'm complaining about. The Chavs and the Rags getting a by every fucking season is bent, bent, bent and thrice bent.

Pam said:
Pam said:

My point isn't whether or not they have applied the rules. They have. Its the rules themselves that I'm complaining about. It is bent.
They're silly alright, but we know we have the beating of Bayern and CSKA and unlike BVB 2 years ago and Napoli 3, we also know we're a stronger team than Roma. So take a chill pill. 2 years tops and we'll be top seeds and these rules will have less of a constant effect on us. Besides we should be laughing at the rags for getting drawn in group Z.

johnmc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
So the champions of England get the most difficult group out of the four representatives?

Coupled with the farthest distance to travel in Europe?

Those saying stop moaning.

It's the direct impact the competitive nature of these games will have upon our Premier League fixtures.

Chelsea can literally afford to put the reserves out before they play us.

Chelsea have earned the right for an easier draw by being in Pot 1 though

And Chelsea and Arsenal Last won the league When ? It's not the draw that's rigged.
It's the whole system that protects the old elite that's fucked up.

Pam said:
Pam said:
My point isn't whether or not they have applied their own rules properly, since technically they have. Its the rules themselves that I'm complaining about. The Chavs and the Rags getting a by every fucking season is bent, bent, bent and thrice bent.

It would not surprise me at all if UEFA announce a new rule for selecting the English teams for the 2015-16 Champions League: the top 3 and 7th (or 8th or 9th - wherever they finish basically!)

The only thing that has really annoyed me is that the Bayern away game is scheduled in between Arsenal away and Chelsea at home.

The Premier League knew full well we would be having a Champions League game between those two games and that's what has got to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.