Champs League Draw

sgerlat said:
ballinio said:
sgerlat said:
The Ciro Esposito's story has nothing to do with either Roma or Napoli's supporter, they're just animal, the guy who got killed was just some ordinary guy that wanted to see the game, he wasn't even an ultras.

Football has nothing to do with this, Roma is safe unless you're here for the derby.
That's utter garbage .

I'm from Rome.
how many Middlesborough fans were stabbed while relaxing in Piazza Novana the other year ?

sgerlat said:
ballinio said:
sgerlat said:
The Ciro Esposito's story has nothing to do with either Roma or Napoli's supporter, they're just animal, the guy who got killed was just some ordinary guy that wanted to see the game, he wasn't even an ultras.

Football has nothing to do with this, Roma is safe unless you're here for the derby.
That's utter garbage .

I'm from Rome.
^^He's telling the truth, I've been at one of their derbies, it's not safe.

I agree with the TV comments, why is the Champs League being dictated by TV companies... "Sorry you can't put that team in that group... we want to show another teams game that week so can you put them on the other half so we can show a team each week"

oppa gangnam style said:
Roma really good side unfortunately..

And from a relatively competitive league. This is a fiasco of a seeding system. It makes no sense for them to be in Pot 4. I don't care what UEFA's rationale is here. It is a bullshit structure to the point of embarrassment. I am so disillusioned right now.

Every game we play in this group will be a top European game.

Half the games at the Group Stages are walk overs.

I want to see my team play against the best and beat them, and we've got a great chance of doing that this season.

Happy with the draw. It will keep the excitement bubbling along.

ballinio said:
cibaman said:
ballinio said:
thanks, seems its 20% luck , 80% fixed, so I`ll pull out of the CL cup scheme tonight I think.

How did they fix it?

Or to simplify the question, how did they fix it for Roma to be allocated to our group?
same way they put the best team in pot 4 Napoli then the best team in pot 4 B.Dortmund in our group. The whole things corrupt, the moves to stop us progressing started tonight.....the refs will do the rest.
Paranoid, fearful, and pathetic. City drew these teams and it's called the (bad) luck of the draw.

Been looking at twitter and came across this - Legia protesting about what happened in the Champs League:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.