Changes to improve the league

Why would he? It's a very poor positional error which led to him not giving the offside.

Do we get rid of players when they make mistakes which lead to goals or miss open goals? Obviously not. Same goes with officials.

They are accountable to their bosses, if they consistently perform below par they'll be fast tracked to officiate in all the big games PIGMOL want a result that the PL hierachy determine will bring in the most money.
Edited.

They historically have only changed rules relating to what's been discussed when games become too low scoring on average. Currently that isn't an issue.

Ice hockey style enforcers would be amusing.

Although in seriousness, I feel we could have a slightly more practical and relaxed approach to substitutions.

Probably said this in a previous thread, but an independent timekeeper with a visible stadium clock, so when play stops then the clock stops. No need for injury time etc and time wasting would be futile so game probably more fluent. Also counting down the last 30 seconds could be fun with long shots etc like basketball. Would have to reduce game time to about 70 mins tho but would still be more than we get now.

They historically have only changed rules relating to what's been discussed when games become too low scoring on average. Currently that isn't an issue.

Ice hockey style enforcers would be amusing.

Although in seriousness, I feel we could have a slightly more practical and relaxed approach to substitutions.
I don't understand why the game has to stop to make a sub, they have a fourth official who can deal with that. As soon as the player is off the pitch his replacement goes on. Simples.

As others have said, cannot fucking stand timewasting.
Still get angry just thinking about Tim Howard’s goal kicks.
It could be so simple, a clock that only runs when the ball is in play, 30 minutes per half, job done.

i would like a 10min sin bin for 2 yellow cards and change the red card for violent contact only
also and the way the games is going a sweeper keeper rotation with a nominated player who can swap places with the keeper at anytime

No subs in extra time unless obvious injury,anyone injured rolls of the pitch so the game can continue,refs that apply the rules the same for every club or they get sacked

no need for all that just get the refs to apply the laws of the game ie time wasting goalkeepers pissing about on goal kicks, drink clean boots set up short nope ill kick it long another drink , and now head injuries if break on down goes a player holding his head the trainer should just run on game continues as in rugby
Now you're being ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.