Chants @ The Swamp Today

Glad to see that Guardian article. The rags do alot of tasteless chanting and it's about time they were picked up on it. So far nobody's had the balls to run big with it.

it happened , united issued a statement as well , when a friend who supports united told me it was only started by a minority then what confused me is why not the rest of the public shut them down? I mean if majority were against such chants then they could have simply silenced those chanting it , Pathetic to be honest

I refuse to believe any of this bullshit.

I mean, singing at the swamp? Next you'll be saying it was a full house!

Pull the other one!

44% said:
it happened , united issued a statement as well , when a friend who supports united told me it was only started by a minority then what confused me is why not the rest of the public shut them down? I mean if majority were against such chants then they could have simply silenced those chanting it , Pathetic to be honest

How come you didn't make the game? Loads of tickets available.

cookster said:
44% said:

yeah , what???

Classy fans ey? After everything thats gone on this week, should be ashamed,, shameful.

MCFC1993 said:
Classy fans ey? After everything thats gone on this week, should be ashamed,, shameful.
I agree with you i bet sky dont do report on these sick chants at the swamp

cookster said:
44% said:

He's Liverpool supporter if I'm not mistaken

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.