Chants @ The Swamp Today

Did anyone expect any less from the scum. The levels of hypocrisy, heaven forbid anyone may even utter the word of their tragedy,yet everyone elses - even russian submariners - are fair game for them.

clueless idiots.

A Woman i know took her lil lad over there today for he's birthday, sat in Stretford End she says thats where they were chantin from bout 4K of em n' also tried gettin the 'The Sun Was Right' chant off the ground tho not many takers for that...

Best thang is she won't take her lad again as it were a one-off !

kippaxwarrior said:
"It's never your fault, it's never your fault, always the victims, it's never your fault"

That was one of them
Just heard it on MOTD. Enough singing it to make it very audible.

And yet if someone even mentions Munich they're up in arms. Bunch of vile cunts the lot of them.

My mate's reasoning:
"We sing it in reference to the Suarez and Heysel incidents where they insist it's not their fault."

I said I agree, but surely context has to he considered. Time and a place, and all that. To which he replied:
"Whether there was an investigation or not, we would have sung that song today. And we'll sing it at Anfield next week."

Hmm.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
My mate's reasoning:
"We sing it in reference to the Suarez and Heysel incidents where they insist it's not their fault."

I said I agree, but surely context has to he considered. Time and a place, and all that. To which he replied:
"Whether there was an investigation or not, we would have sung that song today. And we'll sing it at Anfield next week."

Hmm.

If they sing that next week it will get nasty after the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.