Chants @ The Swamp Today

And the thick twats wonder why other supporters cheered when we won the Title last season. Hated by every other club supporter in the land, let any fans start singing about 1958 and they are all up in arms well they can all fuck off, shit fans, shit ground and fucking great owners bleeding them dry :)

badmash said:
Anyone else apart from the Guardian reporting about this?

Don't expect anything from within the Murdoch cesspit - Sun, Times, Sky - it didn't happen, that's The Truth.

kippaxwarrior said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
My mate's reasoning:
"We sing it in reference to the Suarez and Heysel incidents where they insist it's not their fault."

I said I agree, but surely context has to he considered. Time and a place, and all that. To which he replied:
"Whether there was an investigation or not, we would have sung that song today. And we'll sing it at Anfield next week."

Hmm.

If they sing that next week it will get nasty after the match

I understand them singing it about Heysel and such, Liverpool deserve to be mocked for their awful responses to these incidents. But I didn't think even they would be thick enough to sing it now.

Wow 1 of them talking sense here

<a class="postlink" href="http://audioboo.fm/boos/962156-man-utd-fan-francis-made-some-very-heartfelt-comments-about-hillsborough-chanting-at-old-trafford" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://audioboo.fm/boos/962156-man-utd- ... d-trafford</a>

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
My mate's reasoning:
"We sing it in reference to the Suarez and Heysel incidents where they insist it's not their fault."

I said I agree, but surely context has to he considered. Time and a place, and all that. To which he replied:
"Whether there was an investigation or not, we would have sung that song today. And we'll sing it at Anfield next week."

Hmm.

If they sing that next week it will get nasty after the match

I understand them singing it about Heysel and such, Liverpool deserve to be mocked for their awful responses to these incidents. But I didn't think even they would be thick enough to sing it now.

Dont forget the M.I.B's are the hardest people in the known universe and fear nobody....

Bet this twat was the conductor?
internal_bigpic.gif

SCUM

They did sing it last year. Not that it makes it acceptable.

And we (a minority ) still sing Munich songs. Can't be hypocritical here really. I don't believe there is a time or a place but a couple of days after the verdict is extremely distasteful. On the 50th anniversary of Munich we obviously conducted ourselves as we should have. But that's how it should be all the time. I understand some fans arguments about singing it in reference to the rags exploiting it for there own gain. Still I don't agree with it either way.

We always knew they were scum. They'll all be getting their 96 tattoos as we speak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.