Charity Shield 2012/13 - Villa Park. City v Chelsea

gazinho said:
My personal opinion is that anyone who has a season ticket who wants 1 will get 1 for this, were getting nearly 14000 tickets, I think United away sold out last year at about 7000 points and we only get just over 2000 tickets for that shithole once corporates have had their 'share'
9000 tickets for Old Trafford for the CC semi a few years ago went down to Blue/access card holders didn't it? 14000 tickets could go close to open sale for this.

surely this is why the national stadium should have been built in the birmingham area?! so its easy access for everybody! ala the NEC!

geek said:
surely this is why the national stadium should have been built in the birmingham area?! so its easy access for everybody! ala the NEC!

Stop being so bloody sensible.................geek

Vinny admits they may have been a game late in their preparation last year and expects them to be well up for it this year

salfordpaul said:
chelsea are showing the seating plan on their os. as already said we have NOT got the holte end.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chelseafc.com/javaImages/75/2d/0,,10268~11021685,00.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chelseafc.com/javaImages/75/ ... 685,00.jpg</a>
Looks about right that. Couldn't see the Police allowing City & Chelsea fans crossing each other on the way to their seats!

geek said:

bung another 40,000 seats on our place and you have a second national stadium in Manchester

I think if you really wants ticket you will be able to get one. Simple as. There will always be a few flying about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.