Charity Shield 2012/13 - Villa Park. City v Chelsea

There is ridiculous panic for games like this. 20000 tickets sold at Wembley last year, some bought on the day. Further away, derby game etc. ST Holder with 1k+ points guaranteed.

30-35k surely. There were lots of empty seats in the City end but our half was 3/4 full.

danburge82 said:
gazinho said:
My personal opinion is that anyone who has a season ticket who wants 1 will get 1 for this, were getting nearly 14000 tickets, I think United away sold out last year at about 7000 points and we only get just over 2000 tickets for that shithole once corporates have had their 'share'
9000 tickets for Old Trafford for the CC semi a few years ago went down to Blue/access card holders didn't it? 14000 tickets could go close to open sale for this.
No, it went down to 3000 that year I think (equivalent would probably be 5k now with the double points platinum has brought)

Nope still not up. I had quite little points the 10/11 season never had probs getting. Away tickets I have twice as many now and struggle to get away games goal posts keep moving so to speak I find platinum really hasn't made much difference asi thought it would really hoping I manage to get a ticket for the shield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.