Charity Shield 2012/13 - Villa Park. City v Chelsea

frothy said:
Blue and Proud said:
New ST holder with a paltry 1250 points so not expecting much to come my way. At least I'm going to the games that matter!

BTW I got 380 points for getting platinum but I heard a rumour that being a New ST holder this season, I would get a one-off 1000 points. Anyone know if this is true?
that used to be the case ,but with the extra points for platinum & cup schemes not sure

Did you not get the cup add ons? Platinum usually get 1000 extra once youve added the xtras

bzekosilva said:
frothy said:
Blue and Proud said:
New ST holder with a paltry 1250 points so not expecting much to come my way. At least I'm going to the games that matter!

BTW I got 380 points for getting platinum but I heard a rumour that being a New ST holder this season, I would get a one-off 1000 points. Anyone know if this is true?
that used to be the case ,but with the extra points for platinum & cup schemes not sure

Did you not get the cup add ons? Platinum usually get 1000 extra once youve added the xtras

Did you get an extra 1000 points after renewing or is this your first seasoncard?

Does anybody know why they are selling the Platinum and Gold membership together. I was always under the impression that Platinum got priority on all away tickets.

the originalkippaxman said:
Does anybody know why they are selling the Platinum and Gold membership together. I was always under the impression that Platinum got priority on all away tickets.

No the only difference is that you will get double the loyalty points on Platinum compared to Gold.

LHarper said:
bzekosilva said:
frothy said:

Did you get an extra 1000 points after renewing or is this your first seasoncard?
This is my first seasoncard and I got 380 points for platinum membership plus 600 points for the cup schemes as platinum member.

What do we think the amount will be where they sell out I'm on 5280 and am a little concerned that they have only listed up until 5750, will it sell out before then ?

the originalkippaxman said:

Because there are not that many Platinum members so it makes sense
to lump them with gold, all will get tickets in those catogories.
If we got a non league team in the FA Cup and we only got 1500 tickets say,
then Platinum would be seperate and get first call.

Blue and Proud said:
LHarper said:
bzekosilva said:

This is my first seasoncard and I got 380 points for platinum membership plus 600 points for the cup schemes as platinum member.

Ah ok, same for everyone then. I'm not sure if we are going to get the extra 1000 this year or not.

Denis Law Back Heel said:
What do we think the amount will be where they sell out I'm on 5280 and am a little concerned that they have only listed up until 5750, will it sell out before then ?
You'll get one easy

I'm on 5610. Hoping that some of the people in the upper echelons don't want a ticket and then I can get one. I've been looking forward to this for a long time and had kind of banked on getting a ticket.

*crosses fingers*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.