Charity Shield 2012/13 - Villa Park. City v Chelsea

If we get the Holt End, we need a 'massive' banner.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL! AGUERO! 3-2!

3101785122-25042010161256.jpg

S.H.R.E.K said:
Looked into this -

Last olympic game at the Millennium Stadium is a night match on the 10th of Aug.

Charity Shield 12 Aug

That not long enough to get it sorted out?
It's been decided. Villa Park is the venue. No debate about it.

danburge82 said:
S.H.R.E.K said:
Looked into this -

Last olympic game at the Millennium Stadium is a night match on the 10th of Aug.

Charity Shield 12 Aug

That not long enough to get it sorted out?
It's been decided. Villa Park is the venue. No debate about it.

10 / 10 for stating the obvious

Why not Sports Direct Arena (St James Park), Millenium Stadium or Emirates Stadium. Far better grounds with bigger capacitys.

They dont want to have it in london because the public transport will be maxed out for the olympics and the bigger grounds outside london meant could have been a home game for likely teams - as in OT or Etihad. And can you imagine if 2 london teams had to go to St James park or SOL. So villa best compromise

kenzie115 said:
Lots of people saying we didn't sell out Wembley so this will be perfect. I think there'll be more interest in this with it being closer and ultimately cheaper. Although, last year it was against United so that would have increased interest. Still can't see it going on open sale.
Last year we had already been to Wembley twice in the semi and then the final of the FA Cup so going a third time in 4 months was maybe too expensive for a lot of fans, I think this year the demand will be high and there may be a lot of disappointed blues not being able to get a ticket. From a selfish point of view I should be OK but my son may miss out!

OABAAB said:
kenzie115 said:
Lots of people saying we didn't sell out Wembley so this will be perfect. I think there'll be more interest in this with it being closer and ultimately cheaper. Although, last year it was against United so that would have increased interest. Still can't see it going on open sale.
Last year we had already been to Wembley twice in the semi and then the final of the FA Cup so going a third time in 4 months was maybe too expensive for a lot of fans, I think this year the demand will be high and there may be a lot of disappointed blues not being able to get a ticket. From a selfish point of view I should be OK but my son may miss out!
I think this year the demand will be incredibly huge as we will get to sing "bring on the champions" for the first time

Wasn't planning on going to Wembley for this again, too far and too expensive for a glorified friendly, but being at Villa makes it a much more enticing prospect...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.