Charity Shield 2012/13 - Villa Park. City v Chelsea

Kingstanding villa said:
Here in Peace. You will get the Trinrty road stand. North stand upper and lower. And part of the witton lane/ Doug Ellis. You should get around 15,000 to 17,000 tickets once club wembley have had there cut of them. Hope that helps.

How do you know this pal?

chelsea are showing the seating plan on their os. as already said we have NOT got the holte end.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chelseafc.com/javaImages/75/2d/0,,10268~11021685,00.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chelseafc.com/javaImages/75/ ... 685,00.jpg</a>

Why are people moaning about it being at Villa Park?
I'm pretty sure its always been half way between both clubs, until Wembley took it over.

Not many people went to Wembley probably last year as its the game before the season kicks off, a lot of people getting last minute holidays (myself included) before the new season kicks off.

To be honest I reckon it will go close to general sale, so those worrying about 3000 or so points should have a shout with getting themselves there!

Bellers_a_hero said:
I'm pretty sure its always been half way between both clubs, until Wembley took it over.

Not many people went to Wembley probably last year as its the game before the season kicks off, a lot of people getting last minute holidays (myself included) before the new season kicks off.

To be honest I reckon it will go close to general sale, so those worrying about 3000 or so points should have a shout with getting themselves there!

I posted on another thread, a lot seem to be over-estimating demand for this.

Not even sure it will sell out. If it does, it will go on open sale.

That's my guess, of course.

Didsbury Dave said:
Bellers_a_hero said:

I posted on another thread, a lot seem to be over-estimating demand for this.

Not even sure it will sell out. If it does, it will go on open sale.

That's my guess, of course.

Have to agree with this. When you consider the new shirts to pay for, summer holidays open sale wont be far away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.