Charity Shield 2012/13 - Villa Park. City v Chelsea

1.618034 said:
Wasn't planning on going to Wembley for this again, too far and too expensive for a glorified friendly, but being at Villa makes it a much more enticing prospect...

could we not go across the town to the other place? bigger venue than villa we could walk or get the tram train and more tickets for MCFC might be a nice example of assimilation

Seems fair but they could have picked somewhere bigger. Lovely start to the season without any red teams involved.

BETTER-DEAD-THAN-RED said:
what do you reckon the prices will be?
also
is 35000 points enough?
With that many points you'll be able to sit on Mancini's knee in the dug-out, fella!

I'm disappointed with Villa Park although they had to make it as central as possible when it's teams from Manchester and London. Villa Park has been a famous venue for FA Cup Semi Finals etc. I'll go if I get a ticket and have any mates going. That's all I can say.

BezzMCFC said:
hope we get the holt end, plus this is perfect wembley was embaressing!

Disagree mate.
we took over 26000 to wembley for the shield.
Not bad when it was our 3rd trip in a couple of months, season tiks paid for and a european tour to fund.
Great turn out from city imo, embarssment not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.