Charlie McNeil??

All his family want is what they believe is right for Charlie.
And why wouldn't they, just for the record I honestly believe the same is true from City's perspective. Good luck to the lad whatever he decides, going off his Instagram message he'll leave with no ill feelings and a very good education, on and off the field. Sounds like a very decent lad.

And why wouldn't they, just for the record I honestly believe the same is true from City's perspective. Good luck to the lad whatever he decides, going off his Instagram message he'll leave with no ill feelings and a very good education, on and off the field. Sounds like a very decent lad.
His dad said that City have been brilliant putting Charlie and his sister through their education.

Delap is only a few months older and is a better prospect.

I’ve got no issues with kids leaving us for whatever reason, but if he’s claiming it’s because he didn’t play for the U18’s enough that’s a bit of a crap reason as a) he was only 15 when the season started and b) he’d presumably be first choice for the U18’s this season when Delap moves to the EDS.

Is Delap really a better prospect?

Said it on here previously he’s a lovely grounded lad, if he goes, I for one will be gutted, used to sit with me and my family alongside his uncle watching when he could. But it must always be what’s best for the person themselves and their families. All the best Charlie son.

Hopefully he stays, good kids with talent are hard to find. He seems a lovely kid and even if he goes to them (through gritted teeth) i hope his career goes well. Maybe with u18s being short on forwards with delap moving up again he might reconsider. We are now producing world class talents and that should be a major factor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.