Cheap players we SHOULD have bought this window

Blue Smarties said:
I'd take all of those bar Carzola, I'd have taken Reus for roughly £13,000,000.

Reus would have been an absolutely fantastic signing for us.

Don't rate Krasic at all so I'm glad the rumors of us being in for him weren't true. Of all of those the one I'd want most would be Sahin.

Blue Smarties said:
I'd take all of those bar Carzola, I'd have taken Reus for roughly £13,000,000.

I was thinking of putting him there, but since he is an pacy attacker, and he did cost € 20-22m i chose not to as i felt we had more then enough cover for that position.

Anyway as i know getting them all would have been impossible and idiotic i would have gone for Shaqiri and Sahin for sure.

Daz_Blue said:
Remember these are the prices those clubs paid, and you need to add a few million on when City ask about signing them ....

So a "few" million added on is still a bargain for any of those players.
I don't see your point mate.

I Know its not This window, But Im Amazed why we didnt go For Gary Cahill, Class Centre back.

People are saying the cheats punched above their weight last year. Maybe, maybe not. The fact is that they where incredibly close to winning it, and they have got vidic back, and and excellent player from dortmund. They are STRONGER than last year. City have not strengthen, and let all these good players go. I have a really bad feeling about this, and we let Weiss go for peanuts. Maybe not good enough, bu surely worth something. No not with city business.

Seriously city, can you turn this shit business around, I can't remember the last time we sold a player for a profit. Swp? And how come other clubs can have their transfer in order, but city can't?

It may sound too negative and black and white, I'm just worried. City need one or two players, I'm damn sure of it, to be able to compete. Our two main rivals chelsea and the cheats are stronger this year, even Arsenal and Spurs is looking fearsome. I know there are more to a team than getting a few players in, but if we look at the paper, and last years fact, I loosely put city maybe at 3th place, maybe even at 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.