Cheap Trains Withdrawn already Sun 14th April.

Does anyone know whether the Manchester to Euston trains are allowing beers to be drank or are the restricted? If so, what time trains do the open up the restrictions?

Duki Blue said:
Does anyone know whether the Manchester to Euston trains are allowing beers to be drank or are the restricted? If so, what time trains do the open up the restrictions?

I read a Tweet from Virgin Trains saying they're all dry.

Going to the Cup Final Semis? Man City supporters enjoy your day out at Wembley, but leave the beers at home as all trains are dry.

They will confiscated unopened cans and Dibble are there to supervise. I've had many a day out ruined. Ironically, it just forces fans to drink quicker once they get to the Pub...

Blue Til Death said:
Where there is a will there is a way.. Im sure they wont stop anyone drinking who wants to, unless they sit with you the whole journey... Cheers!

They do. A particularly memorable trip to West Brom saw a couple of Lads lose a 24 pack of beer they'd brought from home. They could hardly hide it in a coat. A good 100 of us had all our beer taken. The trains are also patrolled by Police and it wouldn't be beyond them to have someone arrested at the next stop for failing to comply. You know how excited they get...

peoffrey said:
Blue Til Death said:
Where there is a will there is a way.. Im sure they wont stop anyone drinking who wants to, unless they sit with you the whole journey... Cheers!

They do. A particularly memorable trip to West Brom saw a couple of Lads lose a 24 pack of beer they'd brought from home. They could hardly hide it in a coat. A good 100 of us had all our beer taken. The trains are also patrolled by Police and it wouldn't be beyond them to have someone arrested at the next stop for failing to comply. You know how excited they get...

Fair one, miserable twats, do they taste bottles of coke with a fifth of vodka in too?? Surprised they have the authority to confiscate stuff thats not opened.

Blue Til Death said:
peoffrey said:

Fair one, miserable twats, do they taste bottles of coke with a fifth of vodka in too?? Surprised they have the authority to confiscate stuff thats not opened.

Sadly they do. Luggage gets searched if they're suspicious. I've had Train Managers agree with me that they'd prefer fans sat down having a drink because it occupies them.

You could probably get away with the vodka and coke thing. I used to do it at gigs when I couldn't get served at the bar.

peoffrey said:
Blue Til Death said:
peoffrey said:

Sadly they do. Luggage gets searched if they're suspicious. I've had Train Managers agree with me that they'd prefer fans sat down having a drink because it occupies them.

You could probably get away with the vodka and coke thing. I used to do it at gigs when I couldn't get served at the bar.

Its a shame as most of the lads would be fine and have a good time, its the kids that spoil it as they get pissed on the froth and start causing trouble. They got us thrown out of the King Alfred in Southampton as they were all mortal at 1pm straight off the coach.. I will be in the green man at 10am ready for a good days frivolity before the game..

Blue Til Death said:
peoffrey said:
Blue Til Death said:

Its a shame as most of the lads would be fine and have a good time, its the kids that spoil it as they get pissed on the froth and start causing trouble. They got us thrown out of the King Alfred in Southampton as they were all mortal at 1pm straight off the coach.. I will be in the green man at 10am ready for a good days frivolity before the game..

I would find it amazing if they managed to get pissed on a 2 hour train journey at 7/8AM to be honest mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.