Cheap Trains Withdrawn already Sun 14th April.

It may be worth heading to a station london midland serve lime st .euston as its only about £30 return for an adult !

ell said:
Blue Til Death said:
peoffrey said:
Sadly they do. Luggage gets searched if they're suspicious. I've had Train Managers agree with me that they'd prefer fans sat down having a drink because it occupies them.

You could probably get away with the vodka and coke thing. I used to do it at gigs when I couldn't get served at the bar.

Its a shame as most of the lads would be fine and have a good time, its the kids that spoil it as they get pissed on the froth and start causing trouble. They got us thrown out of the King Alfred in Southampton as they were all mortal at 1pm straight off the coach.. I will be in the green man at 10am ready for a good days frivolity before the game..

I would find it amazing if they managed to get pissed on a 2 hour train journey at 7/8AM to be honest mate.

Ive seen em do it before, im not fussed if they behave themselves, the youngsters dont drink like we do, their ultimate aim is to get pissed in the fastest possible time, they normally achieve it to.. Obviously thats a generalisation based on experience, in the main they are fine Im sure

Blue Til Death said:
ell said:
Blue Til Death said:
Its a shame as most of the lads would be fine and have a good time, its the kids that spoil it as they get pissed on the froth and start causing trouble. They got us thrown out of the King Alfred in Southampton as they were all mortal at 1pm straight off the coach.. I will be in the green man at 10am ready for a good days frivolity before the game..

I would find it amazing if they managed to get pissed on a 2 hour train journey at 7/8AM to be honest mate.

Ive seen em do it before, im not fussed if they behave themselves, the youngsters dont drink like we do, their ultimate aim is to get pissed in the fastest possible time, they normally achieve it to.. Obviously thats a generalisation based on experience, in the main they are fine Im sure

To be honest mate, Im 19 so I presume Im the age your talking about. I dont think a two hour train is long enough for me to get pissed though!

ell said:
Blue Til Death said:
ell said:

To be honest mate, Im 19 so I presume Im the age your talking about. I dont think a two hour train is long enough for me to get pissed though!

Fair enough mate I take your point, we will all be pissed by 4pm anyway, not sure the Green Man can accommodate 33,200 Blues though

kiran111 said:
They don't sell booze on weekends but they never complain or make a fuss when we take cans on with us.

Virgin have tweeted that any alcohol will be banned on the trains from Manchester on Sunday - just wondered if the ban is on Sat too (given the Wigan SF)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.