Ched Evans - serious injury

Lancet Fluke said:
argyle said:
Lancet Fluke said:
If she was unconscious when he fucked her then that is terrible. My issue is that it always sounded like there was reasonable doubt in terms of whether she was or not and I don't believe our legal system is infallible.

It isn't infallible, that's why there is the appeals court...and he lost in the appeals court.

So the appeals courts are infallible then? Ok, if you think so.

I think argyle should Google Stefan Kiszko if he believes everyone who has ever had an appeal rejected is still guilty of the crime they've been convicted of.

Lancet Fluke said:
I'm sure this will have been posted on here previously but I haven't seen it before. Some interesting stuff on it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chedevans.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chedevans.com/</a>

I don't know much about rape laws but I understand in this case the girl was unconscious drunk was the crux of the matter. Though I do know a fair bit about getting legless.

On that website you can view the footage of the girl in question entering the hotel. To me she doesn't look wasted and walks in unaided. Judge for yourself.

Remember though that is only was one piece of evidence and a jury of 12 people listened to it all and decided Ched was guilty.

argyle said:
Lancet Fluke said:
argyle said:
It isn't infallible, that's why there is the appeals court...and he lost in the appeals court.

Fine, you think he's innocent. Until they actually produce evidence that he didn't sleep with an unconscious woman and I'll stick with the judgement of the jury and the appeals court.

Did anyone ever produce evidence that she was unconscious or was that just down to the jury to decide?

M18CTID said:
argyle said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Fine, you think he's innocent. Until they actually produce evidence that he didn't sleep with an unconscious woman and I'll stick with the judgement of the jury and the appeals court.

Did anyone ever produce evidence that she was unconscious or was that just down to the jury to decide?

This is the thing isn't it. Just two of them in the room, no witnesses. She says she was unconscious, he says she wasn't. How the fuck could he produce evidence that she was conscious? The last time she was seen by anyone else she wasn't unconscious and as she entered the hotel not long before she looked fine. Who knows what the truth is but how can there not be reasonable doubt? I wonder if she ever bought her and her mate those matching Mini Coopers?

Lancet Fluke said:
bobmcfc said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
One million % this

So you agree with him that having sex with someone whilst they are unconscious should warrant a five year prison sentence ? I like to think that a person should have a say in who she has sex with and just because she chooses to sleep with a guy does not mean all his mates can jump on and have a go !! I think she demonstrated poor judgement when she chose to meet up with this pair of knuckle dragging morons but we all make mistakes, especially when choosing who we put our faith in. shame he didn't get 10 years but I guess the judge has to stick with the guidelines and recommended tariffs

If she was unconscious when he fucked her then that is terrible. My issue is that it always sounded like there was reasonable doubt in terms of whether she was or not and I don't believe our legal system is infallible.

There's no evidence other than word of mouth from the girl and looking at the other evidence I find her version of events to be extremely unlikely. Absolutely not enough to convict Ched beyond reasonable doubt and I was stunned when he was convicted and even more shocked when his appeal was rejected. Obviously if I believed he had done what is suggested my opinion would be very different but in my opinion he is the victim of a miscarriage of justice.

If you have seen all the evidence & think otherwise that's your opinion and I'm not trying to get into an argument over the issue. Most of the information is available online so people can make their own minds up.

He was released from his contract when he was found guilty, hes spent time in prison and therefore not training. Is any club going to want him?

Regardless of whether the girl was comatosed or not, Evens is still an opportunistic c*** who took advantage of a woman when she was drunk.

However now that he has done his time I do believe that he should be allowed to play again. If not it would make a comp!ete mockary of the rehabilition system.

city91 said:
Regardless of whether the girl was comatosed or not, Evens is still an opportunistic c*** who took advantage of a woman when she was drunk.

However now that he has done his time I do believe that he should be allowed to play again. If not it would make a comp!ete mockary of the rehabilition system.

I take exception to that because I have on numerous occasions gone out, got hammered, got off with women who are similarly hammered and we have ended up shagging. I certainly don't believe I have ever raped anyone or shagged anyone who hasn't been consenting. I imagine most males on this forum will have done the same. When does two pissed up people shagging become an opportunist **** taking advantage of a woman when she's drunk?

Lancet Fluke said:
city91 said:

I take exception to that because I have on numerous occasions gone out, got hammered, got off with women who are similarly hammered and we have ended up shagging. I certainly don't believe I have ever raped anyone or shagged anyone who hasn't been consenting. I imagine most males on this forum will have done the same. When does two pissed up people shagging become an opportunist c**t taking advantage of a woman when she's drunk?

the girl in this case couldn't remember whether she said no or not and he was found guilty because he had sex with a woman who wasnt capable of saying no. As you say lots of blokes (and women) have had sex whilst plastered and dont remember much about it in the morning. (not me of course because I always behave like a nun ;) )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.