Ched Evans - serious injury

I'm fucking stunned that there is a petition to say he shouldn't play again. What the fuck is going on in this country, the internet and legions of buffoons seem to have taken over. Why anyone thinks he shouldn't be able to play football again is beyond me.

BlueBearBoots said:
the big question is though is he going to be good enough after all this time lounging around in prison on his playstation?

he'll have kept himself trim running away from "big Al"...

He may be a nasty piece-of-shit rapist, but you cannot stop someone from resuming their career after they have served their sentence.

He has served his time.

Absolutely he should play football again for a club that wants him.

As for the petition, nothing more than folk with fuck all better to do than be morally outraged about something because they have fuck all better to do.

One thing puzzles me, he is reportedly going to make a statement soon maintaining his innocence of the crime of rape. If this is the case and he was originally jailed for 5 years, I thought one of the conditions of being released early was the 'showing of remorse'. Is this correct ?

blueinsa said:
He has served his time.

As for the petition, nothing more than folk with fuck all better to do than be morally outraged about something because they have fuck all better to do.

Disagree. He is a convicted rapist. Lots of people take that extremely seriously and are disgusted by it.
They have the right to protest.

Ammy said:
blueinsa said:
He has served his time.

Disagree. He is a convicted rapist. Lots of people take that extremely seriously and are disgusted by it.

He has served his time.

I find most criminals abhorrent but I don't spend my time signing pointless online petitions trying to ensure they don't have any chance of a life when they have been released.

He is legally allowed to work and clubs are legally allowed to employ him.

It's got fuck all to do with anyone.

Ammy said:
blueinsa said:
He has served his time.

They are not protesting. They are trying to stop him continuing his professional career. Which they have no right to do.

There's a lot bafoons and silly bints demonising Evans even further by jumping on their high horse and reaching for Facebook and twitter to share their disgust. So much for him serving his time... The lad should be allowed to play and nobody should be criticised for allowing him to whether that's Nigel Clough or the owners at Sheffield United.

foxy said:
There's a lot bafoons and silly bints demonising Evans even further by jumping on their high horse and reaching for Facebook and twitter to share their disgust. So much for him serving his time... The lad should be allowed to play and nobody should be criticised for allowing him to whether that's Brian Clough or the owners at Sheffield United.
If Brian Clough is calling the shots then I think there are more serious questions that need to be asked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.