Cheese soup

In Switzerland and Savoie France its called a Fondue Savoyarde. Particularly nice with cepes mushrooms stirred in. Umami

I made some broccoli soup yesterday and added some locally (LIdl in Todmorden) sourced Stilton to the mix. I shouldn't have to tell you gourmands or gluttons that it was delicious, but I will - it was delicious!
Good god have Lidl and Aldi actually reached that part of the world now?

Back on topic I might have to try some cheese soup on boxing day - could shove some in a flask for half time....

Good god have Lidl and Aldi actually reached that part of the world now?

Back on topic I might have to try some cheese soup on boxing day - could shove some in a flask for half time....

We are awash with Lidls and Aldis. Waitrose seem reluctant to venture out of Cheshire with a decent sized store! But I measure a supermarket on the basis of whether they sell Extra Mature Gouda. Ten out of ten for Littleborough Coop! My Christmas is complete. Well, apart from the points up for grabs.

iu

Never had cheese soup, i can imagine it being pretty damned good actually.
I do have to get the image out of my head though of a bowl with just melted cheddar in it.

Home made burger lovers must get this...

cheeseslices.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.