Cheesman Sticking the Knife In

The only problem we have is people making mountains out of molehills and that's what will ultimately cause our downfall because the players and manager see our vilification of them and wonder why the Fook they bother ! . Third in the league and unbeaten ! Anyone would think we were fooking qpr or something.

GaudinosWheels said:
2yxrgph.jpg

More to the point, how is it all three trophies are on this pic?[/quote]

i assume the FA cup is our replica we got for winning it 5 times, hence the lack of ribbons

Mike N said:
Radio 5 now talking about a few 'cracks opening up'.
If he's a blue ill show my arse! Talk about short memory.

Radio 5's turning all soho!!!

Radio 5 now talking about a few 'cracks opening up'......The FILTHY BASTIDS, will the BBC never learn!!!!....

mancityvstoke said:
Davs 19 said:
mancityvstoke said:
Great bloke Ian Cheeseman and blue to the core.

100% agreed. Just a poor commentator.
I disagree.

Who do you prefer? I never listen to talkshyte or 5 live by the way.

Don't listen that often now mate as I'm usually at the match or we're on telly.

The last time I tuned in to Cheesy, I missed the kick off by a couple of minutes and had to wait the best part of an 30 mins for him to mention the score. Nice bloke, but I've often thought that he forgets he's on radio as he does little commentating, just chats shit with Fred Eyre or whoever.

Who do I prefer ? Not a fan of 5 live and particularly Green, at least you know what's happening on the pitch though...

mansour's tow ropes said:
GaudinosWheels said:

More to the point, how is it all three trophies are on this pic?

i assume the FA cup is our replica we got for winning it 5 times, hence the lack of ribbons[/quote]

Ribbons are for type writers and girls hair........MAN UP!!!! ("0)

Petetheblu said:
GaudinosWheels said:

i assume the FA cup is our replica we got for winning it 5 times, hence the lack of ribbons

Ribbons are for type writers and girls hair........MAN UP!!!! ("0)[/quote]

What is this 'type writer' you speak off ?

Davs 19 said:
mancityvstoke said:
Great bloke Ian Cheeseman and blue to the core.

100% agreed. Just a poor commentator.

Poor Cheesy, one feckin word in 20 years of being a very public blue and with in one interview he's less popular than Gary feckin Glitter in Mothercare.....

You're alright with me Cheesy!!

Mike N said:
Just did a live interview. Going on about bad body language, half the goals as last year and Balotelli FFS!

I heard Paddy Berkley at it earlier but Cheeseman is one of us! I'm furious with him, this is the same as the 'fan slagging off the club to the papers'.

Gone right down in my estimation.

get a fookin life!!

Davs 19 said:
Petetheblu said:

Ribbons are for type writers and girls hair........MAN UP!!!! ("0)

What is this 'type writer' you speak off ?[/quote]

They were writers that typed magic onto paper.....Pagan worshippers used them for egg timers because they had a bell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.