Cheesman Sticking the Knife In

Cheesy openly admitted he has been offered other jobs,one being at Sky I believe but when asked why he has never taken one I think his response was

"Why would I give the best job up in the world-being paid to commentate on the team I have supported and loved since I was a kid"...

100% blue and his opinion is well respected.

Seedy Ron said:
Always found him as a shit commentator, who along with his tragic mate can make a City win sound more like a defeat. Not really suprised that 'talent' of his could come across in an interview and make a situation look worse than it is.

agree. Worst radio commentator ever, gets everything wrong, mixes names up, forgets to say what the score is. Excruciating to listen to, embarrassing really.

He obviously took Radio 5 Live's invite as an opportunity to "camembert" his true feelings about what's going on!

big blueballs said:
MATCITY said:
For fucks sake he's a fan, we've all slagged City off at some point
But not on a national radio station, open to hundreds of thousands of people which will include other media types, journos etc, who will have even more amo to shoot at us, and the thing is what he said will be taken at face value by the media etc, where as we all know he knows as much as the next fan....that being next to fuck all....

So I can see why the OP has a problem with what he may be saying, you never here Fergies sycophants spouting any negative shit ever

Just reading these posts, why is everyone bothered about things that are said in the media??
It's a game for these journalists they what they can to provoke a reaction to either sell newspapers or increase listening figures both of which probably have a direct impact on the
Journalist ie increased revenue for his employer which in turn is eventually passed to individual.

I don't think anyone in the media has ever answered a question with his own opinion because half the time it's boring and no one is interested, they simply say what provokes a reaction, Adrian Durham talksport is a prime example.

For the record Ian cheeseman has got nothing bad to say about us and loves city just listen to blue Tuesday !!

blue62 said:
Seedy Ron said:
Always found him as a shit commentator, who along with his tragic mate can make a City win sound more like a defeat. Not really suprised that 'talent' of his could come across in an interview and make a situation look worse than it is.

agree. Worst radio commentator ever, gets everything wrong, mixes names up, forgets to say what the score is. Excruciating to listen to, embarrassing really.

Agree with most of that but he is a massive Blue.

Some of the puns on here are excellent.

Some of the opinions on here are madness. People doubting Cheeseman's credentials as a True Blue are madness.

Me and my dad went on of the special 'media tours' at Eastlands earlier this year (April I think) and they way he spoke about City and his memories and history was incredible. People like Cheeseman (and Gary James) simply cannot have the knowledge they do and memories they do without having passion for the club.

The truth is WE AREN'T playing that well. He is paid to be journalist and offer an honest opinion. He can't simply spout that city are wonderful and every thing is perfect if that isn't what he see's. Otherwise nobody would Brie-lieve him and he'd be Edamed in his profession for a while.

I am Feta-p with all this. So, moaners, cut the cheddar. I'm sure that you are feeling Bleu, but we need to stop the un-brie-dled rage. We aren't being very mature about this. This is nacho the time to fall out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.