Cheesman Sticking the Knife In

Davs 19 said:
mancityvstoke said:
Davs 19 said:
100% agreed. Just a poor commentator.
I disagree.

Who do you prefer? I never listen to talkshyte or 5 live by the way.

Don't listen that often now mate as I'm usually at the match or we're on telly.

The last time I tuned in to Cheesy, I missed the kick off by a couple of minutes and had to wait the best part of an 30 mins for him to mention the score. Nice bloke, but I've often thought that he forgets he's on radio as he does little commentating, just chats shit with Fred Eyre or whoever.

Who do I prefer ? Not a fan of 5 live and particularly Green, at least you know what's happening on the pitch though...

I only listen to away games if I don't go. I think cheesy will be devastated if he thought he had offended ANY blue. He seems to have kept his job at Radio Manchester for many years too so can't be all that bad otherwise he'd be gone.

He is a good and totally biased commentator which is ok with me.

Rather him than some of the cunts on radio/TV stations.

Poor commentator or not he's one of us too. He takes the time to visit supporters clubs helping to raise money for various charities.

So he may have said something he MAY regret....fucking hell so what.

I'd hate to get arrested with some of you lot.

Unless..............a piss take? yeah? Clarkie

Cheese ...knife..... knife in.....hmmmmmmmm

Back stabbing blues?

mancityvstoke said:
Davs 19 said:
mancityvstoke said:
I disagree.

Who do you prefer? I never listen to talkshyte or 5 live by the way.

The last time I tuned in to Cheesy, I missed the kick off by a couple of minutes and had to wait the best part of an 30 mins for him to mention the score. Nice bloke, but I've often thought that he forgets he's on radio as he does little commentating, just chats shit with Fred Eyre or whoever.

Who do I prefer ? Not a fan of 5 live and particularly Green, at least you know what's happening on the pitch though...

I only listen to away games if I don't go. I think cheesy will be devastated if he thought he had offended ANY blue. He seems to have kept his job at Radio Manchester for many years too so can't be all that bad otherwise he'd be gone.

Rather him than some of the ***** on radio/TV stations.

Poor commentator or not he's one of us too. He takes the time to visit supporters clubs helping to raise money for various charities.

If you read read my posts on this thread, I've repeatedly said he's Blue to the core and I haven't commented on his interview this afternoon in any way.

We'll just have to disagree re: his commentating abilities.

Davs 19 said:
mancityvstoke said:
Davs 19 said:

Rather him than some of the ***** on radio/TV stations.

If you read read my posts on this thread, I've repeatedly said he's Blue to the core and I haven't commented on his interview this afternoon in any way.

We'll just have to disagree re: his commentating abilities.

never take my posts seriously mate.....I only come on when bored anyway.

I just respect the bloke (cheesy) and don't like seeing him slagged off without any defence.

bobmcfc said:
If a family member was going through a tough time you'd put your arm round them wouldn't you ? Why as city fans are we so quick to put the boot in and castigate the club we supposedly love at a time when they need us most ?
Everyone has their own opinion on how the family member can get back on their feet.

Sometimes tough love works.

Went to a Q & A at the start of last season with him in the chair at the biggest OSC. Cheesmans the president! This guy has a downer on this regime. He was trying to paint a black picture then. I picked him up on it, asking why he had his doubts and he backed off. His nose is out of joint because he knows the club are looking after their own website first and GMR and the MUEN are left picking at the scraps.
I genuinely think some supporters prefer the old days, particularly this character, he had a higher profile then.

rogdogblue said:
Went to a Q & A at the start of last season with him in the chair at the biggest OSC. Cheesmans the president! This guy has a downer on this regime. He was trying to paint a black picture then. I picked him up on it, asking why he had his doubts and he backed off. His nose is out of joint because he knows the club are looking after their own website first and GMR and the MUEN are left picking at the scraps.
I genuinely think some supporters prefer the old days, particularly this character, he had a higher profile then.

GMR doesnt exist now.

mancityvstoke said:
rogdogblue said:

GMR doesnt exist now.

Sorry, an out of date reference. The people at that session will know it happened. We were all looking forward to the new season and he was not happy for some reason. I'm looking forward to Blue Tuesday now on GMR or button 5 in my car. Hope Lakeys on, and I'll listen out for somebody engaging reverse.

Mike N said:
Radio 5 now talking about a few 'cracks opening up'.
If he's a blue ill show my arse! Talk about short memory.
H eis a reporter .he reports facts .He is a great bloke & blue through & through .think you should wind your neck in mate

Bluemoon115 said:
bobmcfc said:
If a family member was going through a tough time you'd put your arm round them wouldn't you ? Why as city fans are we so quick to put the boot in and castigate the club we supposedly love at a time when they need us most ?
Everyone has their own opinion on how the family member can get back on their feet.

Sometimes tough love works.
What like some of the tough love dished out on here for the last two and a half years by some top blues.
Perhaps IC is misguided enough to think that by stirring the hornets nest we might get the likes of Pep in.
Just playing devils before anyone has me put in the stocks.

Met him a couple of times and have also seen him at a Q and A.
Basically he's living the dream commentating on City, but I got the impression he wants to be pally with the players and the management.
He waxes lyrical about SWP and Micah, but these are two lads who are 'old City,' whereas the new players are here cos it's their job and don't care in the same way he does.
I can't listen to his commentaries, he's like someone off Fanzone and doesnt tell me what's going on.
However he's a City anorak who loves the club to bits and when he sees players / officials he feels are dissing the club and supporters, it hurts him like it does anyone of us. So if anything he's speaking from the heart, like supporters do week in week out, however I just wish they wouldn't do on national radio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.