Cheesman Sticking the Knife In

Steviesleftpeg said:
Some of the puns on here are excellent.

Some of the opinions on here are madness. People doubting Cheeseman's credentials as a True Blue are madness.

Me and my dad went on of the special 'media tours' at Eastlands earlier this year (April I think) and they way he spoke about City and his memories and history was incredible. People like Cheeseman (and Gary James) simply cannot have the knowledge they do and memories they do without having passion for the club.

The truth is WE AREN'T playing that well. He is paid to be journalist and offer an honest opinion. He can't simply spout that city are wonderful and every thing is perfect if that isn't what he see's. Otherwise nobody would Brie-lieve him and he'd be Edamed in his profession for a while.

I am Feta-p with all this. So, moaners, cut the cheddar. I'm sure that you are feeling Bleu, but we need to stop the un-brie-dled rage. We aren't being very mature about this. This is nacho the time to fall out.

Did a special stadium tour a couple of seasons ago with Cheesy and Alistar Mann, both undoutably blues but both just a little bit too smug and name droppy for me. Enjoyed the tour and their little stories mind.

As for him om Radio 5....it's a free country I would doubt he was anywhere near as bad as some national journos.

The cookie monster said:
Have a listen to this squirty from about 23.15
Balotelli playing like an amateur
And difficult to believe we are in the same league as the rags.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/94808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen ... sode/94808</a>
2 minutes in and it's just Barclay thus far? Is there a 5Live link?

A blue would never say cracks are opening up. Realism and the use of terms like cracks which are clearly an exaggeration are two totally different things. Blues know we are not playing at our best but being ten men and outplaying west brom and gaining the three points is not a team with cracks in it. I will expect after all these posts he will try to back track on his comments on Blue Tuesday tomorrow.

A lot are missing the point here.....I don't think anyone is doubting Cheesemans's credentials as a Blue for one minute....but the fact he has possibly gone on 5live ( I say possibly as I haven't here'd the interview just going off what the OP has said) and maybe said a few negative things on air with regards to players etc is where the problem is for me,

we say what we like on here as it is mostly between us Blues give and take a couple, it is not to a wider audience,
we know everything is not rosy in the garden and the vast majority of us don't know why, this is why Cheeseman should maybe a little more careful in such situations and play up the fact we are unbeaten in the league after 10 games and aren't playing anywhere near at our best instead of playing along with the other hacks who constantly try to destabilise us with the negativity be it to sell papers get air time or whatever

You only have to look at the way the media are going after Mancini at the moment to realise now is the time to stand together so for one of our own to maybe a little negative and put it out there to a wider audience doesn't sit well with me.....this is my issue not if Mr Cheeseman is a blue or not as I don't doubt for one minute that he is

2yxrgph.jpg
[/quote]

More to the point, how is it all three trophies are on this pic?

If a family member was going through a tough time you'd put your arm round them wouldn't you ? Why as city fans are we so quick to put the boot in and castigate the club we supposedly love at a time when they need us most ?

bobmcfc said:
If a family member was going through a tough time you'd put your arm round them wouldn't you ? Why as city fans are we so quick to put the boot in and castigate the club we supposedly love at a time when they need us most ?
Bang on!!!!

Ian Cheeseman is 100% blue and probably bluer than anyone else on here. I for one love listening to his commentries. His knowledge of City is probably only 2nd to Gary James. Having met him a few times and heard him speak at Supporter Clubs my opinion is he is an absolute top guy.

Colin Bell trusted and liked him enough to let him write his biography.

I would think there's far more tune into Radio Manchester when he's on than bother reading this forum.

I didn't hear the broadcast on Radio 5 but my guess is he said some positive things about City which some on here have just ignored.

bobmcfc said:

You are so right but so many on here don't understand that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.