Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Job done!

Couldn't give a shit about reading a thousand posts saying how crap we were etc, it's not game for robots, and like any other human being players have off nights.

Only champions ride these spells and get through them.
The players were having an 'off night' partly because Pep is treating them like 'Robots' giving them a million instructions and playing them in different posistions.

Got a number of players that just aren't at the normal level at this moment in time.

However, I thought 2nd half was decent and we grinded out the 3 points.

Got a couple of cup games now which will assist with prepping a few players for the derby and I'm confident that we'll start to motor in 3 or 4 games time.

We've had a stroke of luck that it's Arsenal we're chasing and not the Liverpool we've been up against in recent seasons and I'll be really surprised if we're not all very happy blues in May.

I think all the experts on here including me can probably leave it to pep from now on haha

The goal was a mixture of elation and realisation I’ll never be a Premier League manager. Been skating the Mahrez-Grealish combination for 5 days then they do that 4 minutes after coming on. Bastards.

You could spend all night trying to work out what happened in that first half - we were all over the shop - and we weren’t that much better in the second half other than the 5 or 10 minutes before the goal.

But the moral of the story tonight surely is that we have four or five players who are bang out of form at the moment, whether that’s due to rustiness or attitude problems, and we simply can’t play them until they start to pull their fingers out.

Cancelo and Walker look well out of sorts, Bernado did very little again in a poor season overall, and Foden needs to sort himself out as he was embarrassing tonight. Will be interesting to hear what Guardiola has to say about their performances.

On the plus side Lewis looks absolutely at home this level and it shows what can happen when you give a player his opportunity. Hopefully we’ll see Palmer at the weekend. Stones was absolute class tonight and I thought Akanji did well when he came on as well.
Nailed it.

Pep is trying to patch up the team with a lot of players out of form.

Mahrez and Grealish must start. What ever is going on with Cancelo, Walker, Foden, Bernie needs to change pretty quickly. Not going to throw Kev under the bus for although he is not playing great he is working his ass off in other ways.

Does anybody here think there ABIT of unrest in the dressing room. Can't help but keep thinking this. Look abit disjointed just don't look like a team at minute. What you think guys. A really import victory and they all celebrated at the end but got a feeling there a few upset players for whatever reason.
No I don't think that.

I reckon that result means Arteta will now be offering refs out as well as opposing managers the little chicken shit arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.