Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Chelsea is so, so bad... Our form is certainly concerning but the three points are important.

Really poor performance, particularly in the first half, but a big three points. This Chelsea team are poor, but it’s never an easy place to go. Need to be a lot better at Old Trafford though.
Watched united v Wolves and they were fucking dire, absolute pants, every team is struggling, it's all about points on the board now and the performance will come through...

Not our best performance. We were as bad as I've seen this season in the first half. Quite a few of our best players were uncharacteristically off the pace.

The subs made a difference & it was unusual for Pep to make as many changes but it paid off. Much better second half whilst still playing well below par.

Great pass from Grealish for the goal and well done to Mahrez getting into the right place. No idea what their keeper was doing though.

We needed the 3 points so even though it was a shit game it was a great result.

I can see Potter getting the chop if things don't improve there quickly.

Last edited:
The first 7-8 minutes decent, as soon as we stopped pressing them they started bypassing our weak press up front and started cutting through our MF. The rest of the first half was abysmal. Much better in the second half with subs and change of formation. The hybrid back three needs to be abandoned, it doesn't work in either phase of the game.
He needs to start dropping Haaland in the games with very few chances, Pep is sacrificing too much in our overall game just to accommodate him. I Prefer winning something than having a galactico breaking a goal-scoring record - my opinion only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.