Chelsea (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I am looking for a clip where we played it out from the back for the goal but I cannot find it. All the focus has been around how crap Chelsea have been/are. I want a full minute clip prior to the goal. Can anyone point me?

Pep needs to stop fucking around for no reason! There is literally no argument he could have for starting with Rodri at CB and Cancelo wide right!
Thought chavs would play 5 at the back? Wanted the width with Cancelo. Poor Rodri tho, he does end up in some tough positions due to the boss.

We are the first side to win in the Lge at Chelskie this season. Before tonight they had only conceded five goals at home. We are struggling to find our mojo but let’s just enjoy a win at a ground where in the not too distant past it took us years to get a result.
The Arse got a 1-0 win there in November

Pep needs to stop fucking around for no reason! There is literally no argument he could have for starting with Rodri at CB and Cancelo wide right!
I think he is playing new tactics.
Last few games including this match, Lewis and Stone both play right back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.