Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

When you consider that was our worst defensive performance for years and still avoided defeat just shows the strength of our team overall , our midfield was also over ran at times but we stuck at it and only dropped points to an injury time penalty.
It becomes a concern if our defence is porous on a consistent basis , but i fully expect Pep to find a solution for the Dipper game , we will have more control and quite sure Klippetty's men will not be given the freedom of the park like chelsea enjoyed.We will be a different animal against the Dippers because the pre-match talk will all be about them and how they can beat us and take our title , no team talk required just the headlines on the back of the dressing room door will suffice

When you consider that was our worst defensive performance for years and still avoided defeat just shows the strength of our team overall , our midfield was also over ran at times but we stuck at it and only dropped points to an injury time penalty.
It becomes a concern if our defence is porous on a consistent basis , but i fully expect Pep to find a solution for the Dipper game , we will have more control and quite sure Klippetty's men will not be given the freedom of the park like chelsea enjoyed.We will be a different animal against the Dippers because the pre-match talk will all be about them and how they can beat us and take our title , no team talk required just the headlines on the back of the dressing room door will suffice
I've started to see this part of the season as Pep doing experiments to collect data for later in the season. Arsenal away? Too much control but not enough energy. Chelsea away? Not enough control, loads of attack going forward. A point gained and knowledge generated.

Maybe so. We don’t see training though and he does score a long ranger every 5 years.

I‘m surprised Rodri can’t take a decent free kick. He’s got a powerful and accurate shot.
I also thought Rodders was going to step up and have pop. I was surprised when Kyle took it.

Yeah, so so awful against the Rags, and Young Boys the other night (take it you haven’t watched every game this season, many of which he was injured for. Got MOTM on his final PL start before injury).

Doku offered very little yesterday but his fanboys can’t seem to get over it.
He’s the new FFS.

Has anyone else seen the kovacic fist pump muted celebration when palmer scored the pen at the end on Sunday? Seen it on facebook this aft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.