Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

i think doku wouldve stayed on if not booked but we all know what tony's like if get chance off you go
Thought Taylor let far too much go I assume he was making some allowance for the pitch!
Doku booking was harsh but he done nothing against James. Might have had more luck against Gusto had Pep known the switch was imminent

Scoring goals wasn't our issue though. It was defending and we're certainly stronger defensively with Alvarez in over KDB.
I don't agree. KDB carries the ball from back to front this alleviating pressure on the defence. Alvarez defends from the front and Chelsea just bypassed that. They both will be in the team anyway when KDB is fit

Palmer makes the England squad because he has scored a couple of penalties and Sterling who was easily the best player on the pitch sits at home , i did notice that Palmer didnt go anywhere near Walker during the game because he would have got nowhere , credit to Sterling he took Walker on and beat him.
Since when has the England squad been picked by the media? But considering an out of form Rag dipstick like Rashford makes every squad its obvious Waistcoat's squad is a popularity contest , nothing to do with a players club form.

Palmer makes the England squad because he has scored a couple of penalties and Sterling who was easily the best player on the pitch sits at home , i did notice that Palmer didnt go anywhere near Walker during the game because he would have got nowhere , credit to Sterling he took Walker on and beat him.
Since when has the England squad been picked by the media? But considering an out of form Rag dipstick like Rashford makes every squad its obvious Waistcoat's squad is a popularity contest , nothing to do with a players club form.
But surely you can see there is more to Palmer ghan a couple of pens? The talent is undeniable and instead of taking a bit of time to find his feet away from the blues, he's grasped the opportunity. He almost scored a Kinkladze dribble against us. Now don't get me wrong, I wanted him to have a stinker against us but the lad has talent and why shouldn't England look at him as competition/back up for Saka, Phil etc?

Happy with being top and getting another tough fixture out of the way it's just frustrating to go into another break on the back of a sub par performance. Good thing is we usually bounce back quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.