Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Still can’t believe anyone thought it was a good idea for Walker to take the last free kick.
Would've been if he just twatted it which I thought the plan would be.

No way was he getting it up and over though, maybe Walker changed his mind and thought he could do it

It was disappointing.

So, City's penalty was "soft". It appears City only ever get "soft" penalties while I'm struggling to understand what constitutes a "soft" penalty after the penalty in the cup final and any number of penalties Mo Salah has been awarded "after feeling the contact and having the right to go down". Is a soft penalty, therefore, one awarded to City and only to City? Or can a penalty awarded to a red top ever be classed as "soft"?
Why worry about that nonsense. Ask yourself would you rather be in our shoes or theirs? They know full well who and what we are no matter how much bullshit they try to conjure up. Fuck 'em all...CADED

Our last two aways have been at the two most expensively assembled teams in football issstreee, 2 billion pound Chelsea and 1.9 billion pound nitid, to rattle in 7 goals and be a Dias brain fart away from 6 points is quite an achievement for the moderately expensive, FFP compliant smallest squad in the league

Would've been if he just twatted it which I thought the plan would be.

No way was he getting it up and over though, maybe Walker changed his mind and thought he could do it

It was disappointing.
Walker took one against Bournemouth too. He must be high up in the pecking order for free kicks.

Either that or he’s ignored the pecking order, which Pep would probably go bonkers about.

So, City's penalty was "soft". It appears City only ever get "soft" penalties while I'm struggling to understand what constitutes a "soft" penalty after the penalty in the cup final and any number of penalties Mo Salah has been awarded "after feeling the contact and having the right to go down". Is a soft penalty, therefore, one awarded to City and only to City? Or can a penalty awarded to a red top ever be classed as "soft"?
Look at this way, at least Taylor saw it first. I often wonder if they have the television commentary in the VAR office going on. Scandulous if they're allowed to hear Spitty and Ratface screaming in the background. I actually think Taylor was mostly strong in what was a mental and frantic game in the rain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.