Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Probably get slated for this, but am I the only one who saw that Dias, (who was really poor tonight), touch the ball in that Broja challenge? It hasn't even been mentioned or highlighted, unlike the Halaand pen in the first half, when we watched over and over the 'initial pull by Halaand '. Whether it was a pen surely it was worth looking at?

The problem was we had no midfield. I believe if we had done the Kova substitute earlier we would have gained control and won the game. Doku for Grealish shouldn’t have been the first substitute.

We had no midfield and now a sparta gladiator playing LB. Strong defending Gvardiol is, but missing out on an LB tactical creative like Zinchenko.

Might take time for Gvardiol to be more agile, when against a team with nimble footwork like Sterling.

Probably get slated for this, but am I the only one who saw that Dias, (who was really poor tonight), touch the ball in that Broja challenge? It hasn't even been mentioned or highlighted, unlike the Halaand pen in the first half, when we watched over and over the 'initial pull by Halaand '. Whether it was a pen surely it was worth looking at?
He definitely got a slight touch, but I think it would still have been a penalty anyway as he went straight through the player.

Doesn’t matter if you win the ball these days. If you so much as brush the opposition player after it’s a pen

With hindsight wondering whether after going up with 4th goal we put Rico (or even Bibb) on in midfield and take off Harlaand and just try and keep ball. After 4th went in I was confident. We had won it. Fuming now.
I know Rico is young but he’s grown out of a Bibb.
Gutted we didn’t see out a 4-3 but I’m a glass half full really and that could be a valuable point come May.

He took out the man too so pen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.