Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

This year, the chasing pack have closed up on each other. Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal and Newcastle will take points off each other and I can see Brighton, Chelsea and Villa taking points off the top four - good for us. This season, we need to take advantage of that.

There was really no need for that, cunts trick.

Then they cry if they get attacked or something thrown at them. Not that I'm advocating that happens, but football is an emotive game, if you rub the oppositions nose in it you can expect a reaction.

Glad to get away from that chaos with a point. Not Dias’s finest moment, Walker was pretty dire as well.
Sterling can go and do one, frankly. We’ve been very decent to him since he left & have received the sum total of zip all respect back from the little so and so.
Another day another penalty not saved. Thought Akanji was good.
Phil disappeared after 60 minutes.
Had half chances at 3-2 up to kill the game.
4 points from Utd & Chelsea away, not too shabby.
I don’t get the abuse Taylor is getting on here, gave us the 1st half pen and can’t recall any unfavourable decisions against us? It’s not his fault Dias attempted the world’s longest and most stupid slide “tackle” in injury time.
Still top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.