Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Shouldn't be dropping points to this Chelsea side. They are average mid table side. Lesser teams have played well against them
Yeah but other sides just go and park the bus. They clearly have players who can hurt you if it’s an open game. Plus at times we had one man in centre mid against some decent players. That’s where Stones is such a huge miss. Playing Alvarez especially without Stones against decent sides really leaves us open and it’s much harder for us to dominate the ball.

Carragher Cumming in his g-string that this is why the premier league is the best in the world. Both sides made countless errors and to score 4 away from home and not win is unacceptable at any level.

Every goal we conceded was avoidable and Dias gives away another penalty in injury time. Might sound harsh but Chelsea really are mediocre at best nowadays and this really is the equivalent of drawing 4-4 at Fulham or west ham.
Chelsea were very good yesterday

If you honestly think Grealish is worth the money we paid for him you shouldn’t be questioning how much I know about football.
Why are you so obsessed with how much we paid for him FFS? You sound like the Rag media.

Get over it, it was over two years ago and he’s more than done enough for this team. If you think he’s “crap” you need to get your eyesight fixed pronto.

Shouldn't be dropping points to this Chelsea side. They are average mid table side. Lesser teams have played well against them

They're a midtable side because they're a mess but they still have great players in the team who will cause problems on their day. Lesser teams might well have had a good day against them but they've taken points off our main rivals so far this season. A draw away at Stamford Bridge isn't ever a terrible result. It's games like Wolves that are the problem.

I don't think you can really say either team has played well in a 4-4 draw. Just a really chaotic game that happens from time to time. And I definitely don't think Chelsea have much to be excited about as they're still easily on course to miss out on Europe and the financial consequences that will come with that.

Chelsea were very good yesterday
Agreed mate, I also thought we were not at our best so it all bodes well for when we do hit form a few glaring errors and we lost possesion far to many times, so I happily take the point.
Raz was amazing and clearly not being selected for England is benifiting him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.