Chelsea (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I think it's best to forget about today. The defensive performance was an anomaly, Pep had a stinker tactically and Chelsea were up for it. Take the point as well as 1st place going into the international break and move on.
Notice that he's even did it vs spurs on the var goals just seem a proper prick hopefully some goes through him at ground

Despite 4 goals we were not at our incisive best. Lots of lapses after scoring goals, mental shut downs like we haven't been there before and lost the plot. Dias somehow is a shadow of himself. Gvad great in phases, switching off at key moments.
Pointless to say but Gundo's control in a game like this and we're all 3 points home and dry. Foden with flashes of world beater but Alvarez today was pretty much non existent. We needed more control in the middle of the field today. IDK, 2 weeks to stew then another tough test.

I thought Doku started the second half really well.I would have gave him another ten mins of action.
Agreed, I have no problem with Doku over Jack starting. We looked very dangerous with him on the ball. Pep thought he would be a better option up against the excellent Reece James. It just didn’t come off for him today. Jack did okay when he came on tbf though. It’s a dilemma for Pep both have unique qualities.

Agreed, I have no problem with Doku over Jack starting. We looked very dangerous with him on the ball. Pep thought he would be a better option up against the excellent Reece James. It just didn’t come off for him today. Jack did okay when he came on tbf though. It’s a dilemma for Pep both have unique qualities.
I think we should have flipped Doku to RW to get under Cucu's skin when he got a yellow. IDK

Carragher Cumming in his g-string that this is why the premier league is the best in the world. Both sides made countless errors and to score 4 away from home and not win is unacceptable at any level.

Every goal we conceded was avoidable and Dias gives away another penalty in injury time. Might sound harsh but Chelsea really are mediocre at best nowadays and this really is the equivalent of drawing 4-4 at Fulham or west ham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.