Chelsea (a) post-match thread

I find it ridiculous after all the money we have spent on defenders we still need a top class LB and a world class CB. The money spent on Cancelo looks worse every day, Stones is a sick note these days and Mendy just hasn’t been the same player since his injuries.

Need to nail the summer transfer window or I can see that lot running away with the title again.

pretty much where I am. They are the team to beat and rightly so. We need to regroup, buy well, and get rid of the dead wood.

And that my friends is why we have been mullered in the league by Liverpool

Unfairly I will single one player out..... Gundogan

He is never an attacking midfielder vs a very good side and Pep should bloody well know this

Two good things to come out of this game
Firstly we had to play a good team to keep us grounded with the Real Madrid game on the horizon and hopefully it is a wake up call to keep us focused

Secondly, it keeps the rags at arms distance from 4th

He should have sorted it last summer as soon as Vinnie said he was off. Far less qualified people than Pep could see it would be an issue going with an ageing Otimendi, injury prone Stones and Laporte as our centre half's. Moving Fernandinho to centre half has been a criminal decision, it instantly weakened the midfield and exposed the defence even more.

Pep has been and is brilliant, but he got it wrong this year.

Moving Fernandinho to accommodate both Gundogan,and Rodri killed us this season.

Love Pep to bits,but that was criminal.

Even the defense benefits with Fernandinho sitting in front of it.

We finish 4th on goal difference under pellegrini. We'll comfortably finish 2nd.
We ll finished 2nd in the season when overall quality of teams apart from The Dippers (and maybe us) hit rock bottom. For me personally this is lower quality than the season when Leicester City won and we still managed to lose eight games....so far. We might still be on track to win three trophies this season and I didn't see the games against Arsenal and Burnley, but this tonight was just disgusting.

best thing tonight is KDB goal. not much else to say other than thank god that's over

but manchester city are still league cup winners still in the FA cup and in champions league so nobody can be down because liverpool won the title tonight ? i will say this lets see BT-sports get behind the only club in the champions league manchester city from now on. i remember last season it was all liverpool even thou spurs was still in it even in the final it was liverpool and fuck spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.