Chelsea (a) post-match thread

hunger ?

we’ve won it twice on the bounce...hunger for what

incredibly difficult to win back to back titles never mind a treble

The one thing you cannot criticise this squad for is their hunger. How many domestic trophies and records have we set over the past few years?

Sometimes we just have to accept that a better side comes along and raises the bar.

That said, we are still a force to be reckoned with and adding the FA cup will make this a good season, adding the CL will make this a great season.

We ll finished 2nd in the season when overall quality of teams apart from The Dippers (and maybe us) hit rock bottom. For me personally this is lower quality than the season when Leicester City won and we still managed to lose eight games....so far. We might still be on track to win three trophies this season and I didn't see the games against Arsenal and Burnley, but this tonight was just disgusting.
Was it fuck disgusting. And on that note I'm off for some kip. Depressing this place.

Poor season overall. Blighted with key injuries, loss of a talisman and poor decisions in the transfer market. You know what..... I'll take that because it wasnt long ago winning the League Cup would've been a successful season and that's exactly what we have done. Not only that we have a good chance at 2 more cups. And the last two years have been spectacular in terms of rewards, so I cant complain too much really. Doesnt mean it doesnt leave a bad taste, but hey ho I've known worse times supporting City.

[OUOTE]This CAS result is huge. If we win that then that could top all the titles and trophies we've picked up over the last 10 years, it's that important!![/QUOTE]
Why, even if banned from CL we can still sign players. And this year FFP is scrapped. So we better fill our boots.

So depressed. Still plenty to play for but still depressed!

If you think about squad depth it is so so thin outisde of midfield. Defensively we are a shambles and we've got no depth up front. And if Eddie gets injured then who we have is totally untested. Lots of work needed recruitment wise

That sums it up since 2012.
The League had gone way before Christmas so I'm not bothered about that. This game is a good example of why we have been so poor by our recent standards and the major worry is that a big rebuild is required. Tweaks, a couple of decent signings etc won't cut it I'm afraid.

Spot on, it was gone after Vincent left, De Jong didn't join us and we wasted money on Rodders. Result wise, the first loss to the Wolverhampton diving club showed how jaded the squad has become.

Didn't think would bother me much as been done for months really. But bit gutted.

Try not to be too down fellow blues, just ignore the hype and fireworks in whichever town is miles from liverpool and we go again Sunday in a game that still matters.

Win or lose....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.