Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think getting a point away from home here would be a good result while we get back into the swing of things. Chelsea is the shortest favorite for getting in the top four, outside the obvious(us, Arsenal, and Liverpool), for a good reason. They have a very talented squad, and Stamford Bridge will be up for it. I feel confident in our ability to get at their defense(less so with the loss of Bobb), but I expect Haaland to bounce back after his showing versus United. At the same time, their attack of Sterling, Palmer, Nkunku, Madueke, Caicedo, and Enzo is formidable in its own right. I can see a game playing out as it did last year in the 4-4.

Ederson
Lewis-Dias-Gvardiol-Ake
Bernardo-Kovacic
Doku-KDB-Grealish
Haaland​
6 up front for the Chav's with the players you mention, I'm pissing myself at that.

Pep said he hasn't trained yet so would guess he isn't there. I doubt he even plays 90 vs. Ipswich which is fine. Let him get rest and fully healthy. Long season.
Did Pep say he was actually over the injury that caused him to come off at half time in the euros final? Looked like a hamstring injury at the time

Ederson

Akanji
Dias
Aké
Gvardiol

Rico
Kovacic

Bernardo
KDB
Savinho

Haaland

Would be what I'd start with. I'm assuming Phil, John and Rodders are unavailable.

No Rodri no win sadly, the Euros have messed up our pre-season more than any of our rivals. I bet Palmer's fucking fit to go...
That's the frustrating thing. Why isn't Rodders good to go? Mbappe got to the semis and played in the super cup last week.

Not being match fit is piss poor, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.