Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil and John too? Why? Giving ourselves a handicap early on isn't ideal.

Think it's a conscious decision to ensure they get the proper rest after a long hard season. I don't mind it. Don't want to risk anybody pulling up lame because they have been thrown straight into a 90+ minute Premier League game without a pre-season.

Think it's a conscious decision to ensure they get the proper rest after a long hard season. I don't mind it. Don't want to risk anybody pulling up lame because they have been thrown straight into a 90+ minute Premier League game without a pre-season.
It was a gruelling season, I agree. But still frustrating that they aren't ready for a tough away game to open the season. Title could once again be decided by the finest of margins.

That's the frustrating thing. Why isn't Rodders good to go? Mbappe got to the semis and played in the super cup last week.

Not being match fit is piss poor, in my opinion.
Rodri was injured in the final. There has been no update on that injury. It was a hamstring.

That's the frustrating thing. Why isn't Rodders good to go? Mbappe got to the semis and played in the super cup last week.

Not being match fit is piss poor, in my opinion.

Bellingham got to the final and played the other night, same with Carvajal.

I'm sure ours could play. Maybe the staff think it's just better in the long run to give them a bit more rest.

Ederson

Akanji
Dias
Aké
Gvardiol

Rico
Kovacic

Bernardo
KDB
Savinho

Haaland

Would be what I'd start with. I'm assuming Phil, John and Rodders are unavailable.
Yea I'd go with that, but with Grealish in for Savinho if he's available.

I think we're going to need a big performance from Kovacic aren't we. Light in that central midfield without Rodders and an unfit Kev

Tough game, but no reason to not be hopeful. Its gonna take Enzo some time to make a football unit out from this Chelsea foreign legion.

Its gonna be away and with more players for Chelsea ready to go than us, but still we were noticeably better than them preseason.

It pains what happened to Oscar. He would start hear, no doubt. But so strong feeling hes been about to start magnificent contribution to the first team on a regular basis. Fingers crossed its only a relatively short delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.