Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough opener made even more difficult without Rodri. I'm sure Pep has a plan and has been working on how we set up in training all week. A draw would not be a bad result, a win would be fantastic.
A charity shield win coupled with a first day win away from home almost feels like an impossibility. Have we ever done that before?

No Rodri no win sadly, the Euros have messed up our pre-season more than any of our rivals. I bet Palmer's fucking fit to go...

FFS they are champions winning teams, they should capable winning the match without Rodri.

the players should hang themselves in shame if they completely depended on one person just to function as team.

That's the frustrating thing. Why isn't Rodders good to go? Mbappe got to the semis and played in the super cup last week.

Not being match fit is piss poor, in my opinion.
Our season is longer than most clubs other than Chelsea this season. Giving the players suitable time off may pay dividends come May, followed by June and July for the club World Cup.

FFS they are champions winning teams, they should capable winning the match without Rodri.

the players should hang themselves in shame if they completely depended on one person just to function as team.
Based on the experience of last season he seems to be badly missed when out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.