Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on holiday currently and I feel like every time I am abroad and we play Chelsea we lose.

So I've decided to fly home early to make sure we win...

Or I'm staying on holiday and we will win regardless.

You decide.

Looking forward to it. We will have to manage our squad with a lot lacking fitness. Chelsea will have to manage their squad with a lot not.knowing each others names.

Set up to be a cracking game again.

Chelsea 2-5 City
Get the fuck home

Could be a car crash. They have pace and we are wide open on the transition.

A lot depends on whether Haaland perceives Chelsea as a big club, because we know he doesn’t show up for big games.
Always love Kenny's positivity.

Gvardiol isn’t a LB
Walkers lost his pace, should have gone to Saudi
Walker shouldn’t be captain
Worst window in history
Doku needs to learn how to finish
Nunes was a waste
Players lost their drive
Why did we sell Alvarez (or any other player in the last three years)?
Kova is no Gundo

Anything else? Can we just pin these at the top of every match day thread?
Pep, Tixki and the vikings last season, Rodri wants to go to Madrid and Ederson is sulking.

A good morning to all those waking up in Manchester. Let's do this!

Here we go, here we go, here we go.

The sane become unintelligible and the loony become logical. It's the beginning of the avoid-relegation and keep above the dotted line. The media have already chosen their champions, red or red or red. Let's get ready to boil some...

The start of disrupting the media favourites for another season. We did so last week by taking the CS from that lot across town.

Let’s see if we can win the league 5 in a row or 7 from 8. It’s the other teams that need to catch up.

No idea who will start today. And surely we need time to get going, so as often it’s about not losing too much terrain.

Pochettino was obsessed with us and revolved his whole season around beating us….this Maracas guy I’m not so sure.

0-3 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.