Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it starts and we go again. This might not be OUR year but we follow, support and encourage. I remember York...

Pep another the year towards the end of his contract...

Players always get older, need to replaced, added to, even sold.

I would rather have our management structure than any other

The season is over next year, many things will happen.

CTID

Here we go then. Could be a season like no other for obvious reasons.

Been told all week by non-Blues and even a Blue that today is completely overshadowed, but I refuse to be ashamed of supporting my team, no matter what the media and great unwashed want us to feel.

CTIFD.

Here we go then. Could be a season like no other for obvious reasons.

Been told all week by non-Blues and even a Blue that today is completely overshadowed, but I refuse to be ashamed of supporting my team, no matter what the media and great unwashed want us to feel.

CTIFD.
Overshadowed by what the charges?

Here we go again, expecting another steady start, a blip in the middle where arsenal or liverpool are crowned as champions by the media, and hopefully a long unbeaten run to win it after christmas.

Here it starts and we go again. This might not be OUR year but we follow, support and encourage. I remember York...

Pep another the year towards the end of his contract...

Players always get older, need to replaced, added to, even sold.

I would rather have our management structure than any other

The season is over next year, many things will happen.

CTID
See this is where the press narrative and the english disease has got to people. While it may not be our year the fact that we have won it four years in a row and they havent won it in 20 years while choking the last 2 years suggests its way more likely to be our year than not be our year. Just because the press and the red pundits dont want us to win doesnt mean we wont there is far more reasons to think that we will win it than arsenal will most pundits reasoning seems to be that because they have choked the last 2 years means they really really really want to win it this year so they will.

Personally I think we will smash them today,

The way we forced them in to defensive mistakes in the USA game was not a coincidence or because it was just a friendly game,
I think todays game will follow the same pattern.

Chelsea again this season

A new manager, (again) another Pep wannabe with a bald head and gray stubble and that’s about it.

A new playing style, (again) a lot like the way we play I imagine, some of his player will pick it up quickly, but some of them never will or will take time to learn, it took Pep a full season to start to make it work.

Far too many summer signings,(again) on top of an already over sized squad, they have players who want to leave but can’t, players they want rid of but can’t, and far too many egos.

Sorry but Chelsea are heading for a mid table season again if you ask me,
The only race Chelsea will be involved in this season is with the rags to see which one sacks their bald fraud first and appoints waist coat as the new manager. lol

5:1 City

Think we will do well to win this. Early days but no Rodri aint good. The alternatives are just no way near the same level.
That worries me.

Could be a car crash. They have pace and we are wide open on the transition.

A lot depends on whether Haaland perceives Chelsea as a big club, because we know he doesn’t show up for big games.
And are we good at anything?

anyone travelling by train seen if there are issues on the tubes?

I will be going into Waterloo or Paddington, but the nearest Tube station (Fulham Broadway) is showing as closed online - any suggestions on best Tube Station to go to welcome - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.