Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we lose 5-0 I’m not arsed.

We know full well (and more importantly other teams know) that we always start slow and shite but come February batter every **** in sight.

These days would for example Arteta take being 10 points clear of City at Christmas if offered it now? No fucking chance.

That’s how much Pep has changed the game. All about smashing people in the run in.

So yeah who gives a shit about Chelsea in August haha. Keep your trotters on the deck chair Rodri, Foden, all the main lads.
Silly post

Kova is only good deep with a destroyer next to him or ball winner. At Chelsea he had Kante under Tuchel.
Hopefully have Bernie “bite your legs” Silva in a more holding style role with Kova.

Today, like always, is about us keeping possession as the best method of stopping them.

That and taking any chances that come our way ;-)

Buzzing for this now

Even if we lose 5-0 I’m not arsed.

We know full well (and more importantly other teams know) that we always start slow and shite but come February batter every **** in sight.

These days would for example Arteta take being 10 points clear of City at Christmas if offered it now? No fucking chance.

That’s how much Pep has changed the game. All about smashing people in the run in.

So yeah who gives a shit about Chelsea in August haha. Keep your trotters on the deck chair Rodri, Foden, all the main lads.
In the last 8 seasons we've only lost at Spurs, so starting slow is a bit of a myth . Even in Pep,s first season didn't we win the first 8 matches.

Hes been great servant, but he shouldnt. Not good enough composure on the ball, getting worse and worse. No coincidence he unceremonialy out of England squad and now Chelsea
Sterling is one of those players who I really wasn't arsed about leaving when he did, but I kind of sort of miss now. Don't get me wrong, I love Bobb and like what I see from Doku and Savio, but I probably didn't appreciate him enough while he was here, despite how maddening he was at times.

Agreed he may not be better presently, but he is younger and on a longer contract, it's in Chelsea's interest to prioritize Mudryk if the difference is close.
Or put him in the shop window!

He actually looks okay for Ukraine, so not sure what Chelsea have done to him. He’s been dross for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.