Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug '24 | Post Match Thread

I'm starting to think that now, more than ever before, we get into any opponent's heads before they step onto the pitch. Opposing coaches are affected by us - and by that I mean that some are fearful of playing their best players in their best positions when facing us. For example, Chelsea should have played Palmer as a ten, but instead they stuck three sixes in there and hoped to somehow grind things out - all this from a club that spend, spend, spends!! Palmer looked lost today and we snuffed him out (good player though he clearly is). It's weird watching a megabucks (megabollocks) club like Chelsea being too afraid to play players in the roles they were signed to do. Am I talking nonsense? Anyway, I'm just ultra proud of the lads today!!! Great feeling as well to watch some proper cohesive football to get excited about after the Euros.

If it’s a reoccurring problem would that not suggest it’s a problem as in needing surgery one day ?
Is this verbatim? Do we know this. I'd not heard anything about any issue with his knee before. It looked bad from his reaction on screen, yet he played on til ht.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.