Chelsea (A) - Sun 18th Aug '24 | Post Match Thread

Sometimes people forget football is a team sport and you need workhorses for the others to shine, Pep is all about team spirit and looking after your teammates
Bernie reminds me of Zabba. Plays for the team quietly without a fuss but also gets us. Love them both. :-) Miss Zabba :-(

Reminds me a bit of Newcastle at home last season, just after Super Cup and you just wanted an easy fixture (note Madrid drew).

This game you just knew Pep was going to do it his way and take what we got (win, lose or draw) and not read too much into it as we are not ready.

I felt the fixture was chosen, as tough for us but ok for the other potential challengers and whilst everyone plays each team twice etc. I felt they knew it would be more tough for us now rather then later.

Real chance of kicking on and getting to first international break with 9 points.

Reminds me a bit of Newcastle at home last season, just after Super Cup and you just wanted an easy fixture (note Madrid drew).

This game you just knew Pep was going to do it his way and take what we got (win, lose or draw) and not read too much into it as we are not ready.

I felt the fixture was chosen, as tough for us but ok for the other potential challengers and whilst everyone plays each team twice etc. I felt they knew it would be more tough for us now rather then later.

Real chance of kicking on and getting to first international break with 9 points.
The West Ham away game will be an interesting encounter, To be honest I thought they were very poor at home to Aston Villa, A lot of there new players didn't play bar one or two.

It could be a good time to get them early doors and another tough away fixture chalked off.

The West Ham away game will be an interesting encounter, To be honest I thought they were very poor at home to Aston Villa, A lot of there new players didn't play bar one or two.

It could be a good time to get them early doors and another tough away fixture chalked off.

Tend to do well against West Ham (so hopefully continues) but yet they tend to take points of our title rivals.

Definitely my favourite of the London teams

Tend to do well against West Ham (so hopefully continues) but yet they tend to take points of our title rivals.

Definitely my favourite of the London teams
100%.

Anytime I've went away to West Ham there fans talk very highly of us, Same when they come to The Etihad they seem sound as fuck.

satisfying performance
Thought the Chavs were poor...kicked us all over the park
onwards & upwatds

Can't remember seeing fernandes being influential since he arrived there, for £110m was it? Fucking hell!
And Caicedo seems to just stroll around doing nowt since he's made it to London, was he >£100m? Just, wow!!
But City are ruining the market, obvs!
Caicedo is basically a dirty bastard who goes around kicking, fouling and pulling his opponents shirts.
Fernandez gives his obnoxious namesake a run for his money as the biggest whinging, diving, cheating cry baby in the league.

Bernie reminds me of Zabba. Plays for the team quietly without a fuss but also gets us. Love them both. :-) Miss Zabba :-(
wow for some reason I was just thinking about where in the world is zaba ? What a coincidence, miss him .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.