Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour is Potter has been given the next two games v us to save his job. If (big if ) true he's gonna have to go for it

Next three league games could go a long way to determining the title.

For us it’s Chelsea (a), Man Utd (a) and Tottenham (h) and for Arsenal it’s Newcastle (h), Tottenham (a) and Man Utd (h).

Unless we start playing close to our potential, it’s quite conceivable that we will find ourselves even further adrift.

Re the defence. At the risk of repeating myself. We're desperately missing Dias's organisational qualities. Even when a bit out of form as far as his own game goes, he still has organisational and leadership abilities that no-one else at the back has. We badly miss him.
I always think we look at our best when we have Stones and Dias next to each other.

They’ve only played together as the two centre backs three times this season and not since 3rd September.

I’d love to get a bit of consistency with those two playing together when Dias gets back fit.

Rumour is Potter has been given the next two games v us to save his job. If (big if ) true he's gonna have to go for it
The Etihad's been a graveyard for several managers over the last few years (apart from City ones!). Maybe Potter will come to the end there if he has 2 defeats at our hands - especially if they're heavy ones.

I always think we look at our best when we have Stones and Dias next to each other.

They’ve only played together as the two centre backs three times this season and not since 3rd September.

I’d love to get a bit of consistency with those two playing together when Dias gets back fit.
We change 1-2 defenders every single game,thats not normal at all.We need to get some consistency over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.