Chelsea (A) - Thu 5th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember the aguero year we drew at home to sunderland and lost at arsenal we all gave up.guess how that turned out

Put it another way. Arsenal are playing the best football they have ever played, but beat Chelsea and they are only 5 points ahead with 21 to play and we have hardly got going yet.

Last edited:
Next few games will be very important
ortega
Walker-Stones-Ake-Cancelo
KDB-Rodri-Bernardo-foden
Alvarez-Haaland

i remember the aguero year we drew at home to sunderland and lost at arsenal we all gave up.guess how that turned out

Having lost inexplicably at Sunderland on New Year's Day (after about a hundred of our shots, and to a goal that was offside). We lose and draw these silly matches. We'll see where we and Arsenal are at the end of this month.

Hoping for
Ederson
Walker Stones Ake Cancelo
KDB Rodri Gundogan
Bernardo Haaland Foden

It’s got about as much pace as we can muster, our two best pressers of the ball & allows for flexibility in Kevs position, who can then rotate with Bernie & drop in behind Haaland when required. This allows us to go on the outside of Chelsea’s fullbacks to provide crosses as well as coming in field (which we have done too much in recent games) that team wins handsomely in my opinion

Arsenal, as it stands, are 8 pts ahead with a game played more than us ... we play twice now (Chelsea A, and United A) in the league before they play again (which is their local derby, Spurs A for them) ... if there was any time to crank up the pressure this season, it's now ... win the next two and take that what only yesterday was being talked about "could have been 10 pts ahead" instead they'd find the gap down to 2pts and us breathing down their necks ... then let's see what they're really made of ... I think they'd crumble!

1672828120131.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.